[Maliit-discuss] Maliit @ FOSDEM 2012

Jon Nordby jonn at openismus.com
Tue Jan 31 02:44:50 PST 2012

On 01/16/2012 11:11 AM, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 13:44 +0100, Jon Nordby wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> FOSDEM 2012 is coming up soon and we hope to have some Maliit activities
>> there.
>>
>> I will be giving a talk titled "Maliit - the open mobile text input
>> project" in the 'Open Mobile Linux' devroom. Michael has proposed a talk
>> for the 'Embedded and Mobile' devroom, which will hopefully be accepted
>> as well.
>> Schedules will be up on http://www.fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms
>> within a couple of weeks.
>
> We also got the talk for the 'Embedded and Mobile' devroom, titled "Why
> mobile text input is hard".

Only a couple of days to go now! The schedule is now available. Here are
the details of the two Maliit talks:

- Saturday 15:00-15.30, Room "AW1.120", Open Mobile Linux devroom
Jon Nordby: Maliit - the open mobile text input project
http://www.fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/maliit_the_open_mobile_text_input_project

- Saturday 16:00-17.00, Room "Lameere", Embedded devroom
Michael Hasselmann: Why mobile text input is hard
http://www.fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/why_mobile_text_input_is_hard

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com
Software Developer, Openismus GmbH - www.openismus.com